Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Choice

If I have a time machine
I want to go back to the past
I want to change the future
If I go back to the past...

I can make my future better
Or I can make my future more broken
But One thing
If i can back to the past
I shouldn't meet with you

I shouldn't know who are you
Because I don't want to
make your heart broken in the future
I dont want to make you sad..

If I have a time machine
I can make a new friend
Or I will make a new enemy..

I just want to change my live that broken now
I want to use all of my strenght
If I can go back to the past

But I dont have a time machine
And my live is only once..
So i have to stay like this..
Its a broken live...

But, I dont wanna give up
I want better and better..
And I shouldn't give up
Because... Live is a choice

0 comments:

Post a Comment